Hard Talk - Yelzhan Birtanov
New Hard Talk with the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Yelzhan Birtanov.
Journalists discussed the current changes in the healthcare system with the Minister of Health, including preparations for compulsory health insurance, which will be introduced in 2020.
Vlast holds Hard Talk in conjunction with the Verny Capital group of companies.
Participants of the discussion:
- Jamilya Maricheva, freelance journalist
- Aisana Ashim, The Village Kazakhstan
- Vladimir Radionov, KazTAG
- Adi Turkayev, InformBureau
- Olga Vlasenko, Expert Kazakhstan
Christoph Schleissing appointed General Manager of The Ritz Carlton, Astana
Olga Abdrakhmanova: We are on the verge of golden age for women