The luxury hotel embodies the beauty of Moscow through unique elements in architecture, signature dishes and magnificient views.
Located in close proximity to the Kremlin, The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow reflects the culture of Russia in detail. The studied elegance of new rooms and suites designed in traditional classics, but in a modern interpretation, picturesque views of the historic city center and an individual approach to each guest in keeping with best traditions of Russian hospitality.
• New elegant rooms and suites, including the Imperial Suite overlooking the historic city center and the Presidential Suite with a terrace overlooking the Tverskaya Street
• The Ritz-Carlton Club® club floor with a spacious living room offers unique privileges and additional amenities.
• The Ritz-Carlton Spa is a modern urban spa complex with a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, saunas and steam rooms
• The award-winning O2 Lounge by Genesis restaurant with a rooftop terrace and with sweeping views over Red Square and the Kremlin
• Gastronomic atelier Sartoria Lamberti with Italian cuisine
• Novikov restaurant, offering pan-Asian cuisine, 15 different types of sake and tasting of single malt whiskey
• Over 1500 square meters of rental space, that includes a renovated ballroom with the capacity of up to 700 people and an elegant meeting room with panoramic windows.