The all-season five-star resort hotel Rixos Borovoe is located on the Shchuch’e Lake, 15 km from Borovoe Train Station and 287 km from Nur-Sultan International Airport. The hotel is surrounded by the pine forest of the Burabai National Park. Spacious rooms looking out over the lake or forest, with comfortable beds, are decorated in warm colors. All rooms have TV, air conditioning, a minibar, and a bathroom with heated floors.
Rixos Borovoe has restaurants offering various types of cuisines from around the world.
• Buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners are served in the L'Olivo restaurant with a nice lake view.
• Gourmet food comprised of meat and wild game specialties is offered in Chalet restaurant.
• Indian and Thai specialties are served in Masala restaurant.
• There is a street food corner and a cocktail menu on the Sunset Terrace.
• An open-air cafe on the shores of the lake offers local fish, crayfish and seafood dishes.
After an active day or a workout in gym, guests can relax in the spa area with a warm pool with Jacuzzi. The indulgent spa at Rixos Borovoe offers Turkish hammam, Finnish sauna, VIP cabins with a bathtub, thermal barrel, and spacious relaxation area.
Rixos Borovoe offers a wide choice of facilities allowing its guests to enjoy all seasons of the year. In summer, the hotel becomes a point of attraction for water sports enthusiasts thanks to the only wake park in the region. In spring and autumn, Rixos Borovoe fits perfectly to the environment, providing great opportunities for trekking and hiking. In winter, the hotel turns into a real winter fairy tale for both children and adults. Winter sports, husky sledding and an atmosphere and a sense of the oncoming miracle keep guests warm in the cold season.